1.What book have we that teaches about God?
2. By what other name is it known?
3. Into what two parts is it divided?
Into the Old and New Testaments.
4. How came it to be written?
God inspired holy men to write it.
5. Did they write it exactly as God wished?
Yes; as much as if he had written every word himself.
6. Ought it, therefore, to be believed and obeyed?
Yes; as much so as though God had spoken directly to us.
7. Does it teach us every thing about God?
It does not; no language could teach us the full glory of God, nor could we ever comprehend it.
8. How much does it teach us?
It teaches us all that is necessary about God, our duty to Him, our condition as sinners, and the way of salvation.
View original post 8 more words